New Liposuction Techniques and What They Mean to You
Posted July 28, 2016 in Liposuction
Liposuction has been popular in the United States since the 1980s. In those early days, liposuction was an effective solution for removing substantial areas of fat; but there was an unrefined quality to the results. Today, liposuction is capable of generating results that look natural and that can be subtle—in other words, modern liposuction techniques allow for finesse in the final look.
These modern and advanced liposuction techniques mean patients have more control over their results than ever before. At Rejuvalife Vitality Institute, we have achieved this level of accomplishment in advanced liposuction techniques by embracing innovation. In that spirit, we’re thrilled to be able to offer several highly effective liposuction techniques as part of our emphasis on advanced liposuction.
To get started on your body contouring transformation—to finally address those persistent pockets of fat and get the body you really want—call us at (310) 276-4494 to schedule a confidential consultation!
Body Jet Liposuction
Sometimes called “Water Assisted Liposuction,” Body Jet Liposuction uses water to improve both the patient experience and the final results of liposuction procedures. Essentially, Dr. Berger uses a specialized liposuction machine that not only inundates the targeted area with a water solution but also extracts the unwanted fat.
There are several major advantages to augmenting liposuction with this special water solution. First and foremost, the water insulates (in a way) the fat cells in your body, making their extraction a much more gentle process. Body Jet liposuction is well known for preventing trauma to blood vessels and the surrounding connective tissue. The fat cells are also easier to remove.
Because the trauma is significantly diminished, less anesthesia is required and recovery time is significantly improved. In fact, most Body Jet Liposuction patients are able to resume normal activities the following day!
Benefits of Body Jet Liposuction:
The overall benefits of Body Jet Liposuction include the following:
- The ability for Dr. Berger to target almost anywhere on the body
- No need for general anesthesia
- Results are seen quickly—in a matter of days or weeks
- Patients can resume normal activities the following day
- The fat removed with Body Jet Liposuction is usually “high quality” fat, allowing Dr. Berger to sculpt the targeted area to achieve natural looking results
- The water solution contains numbing agents to benefit patient comfort
- Patients can treat many areas in one session
As another way to target stubborn areas of fat that seem immune to diet and exercise, SmartLipo is a great option because of the control and sculpting power it gives to Dr. Berger. Where Body Jet Liposuction is assisted by water, SmartLipo is assisted by a directed energy system (in other words, lasers). The SmartLipo lasers are used to melt the fat ahead of suction, providing patients with a couple of big benefits.
First and foremost, SmartLipo is able to melt fat in an extraordinarily controlled way, giving Dr. Berger the ability to sculpt the desired results of patients. This means that liposuction results have the ability to blend in flawlessly with the rest of your body.
Melting the fat also means that a much smaller incision is required to achieve the patient’s desired results. Because SmartLipo is a minimally invasive procedure, only minimal downtime is required after the procedure. This makes SmartLipo a great option for patients who want to sculpt their bodies!
Advantages of SmartLipo Procedure
The advantages of the SmartLipo procedure include the following:
- Minimal downtime to get great results
- No general anesthesia is required
- SmartLipo is only minimally invasive
- SmartLipo can generate both fat removal and skin tightening results
- Only minimal bruising and swelling manifest after the procedure
- You can accomplish your goals after only one SmartLipo session
Vaser Liposuction and High Definition with Vaser
The newest addition to the Rejuvalife family of advanced liposuction options is called Vaser Liposuction and High Definition Vaser Liposuction. HiDef Liposuction is achieved through the use the Vaser Liposuction system. In many ways, Vaser takes some of the concepts of both SmartLipo and Body Jet Liposuction to the next level.
Vaser Liposuction procedures begin with the injection of a special saline solution into the targeted area. That saline solution saturates the fat, and a burst of ultrasound energy (ultra high frequency sound waves) jostles all of that fat loose. This makes it much easier for Dr. Berger to target and remove specific areas of fat in a way that improves both comfort and results.
In fact, they don’t call it High Definition Liposuction for nothing. The Vaser system gives Dr. Berger and amazing amount of control—that control translates into stunning, natural looking results.
Benefits of HighDef Liposuction
The benefits of High Definition Liposuction are many, including the following:
- A high degree of control and precision leading to natural looking, highly defined sculpted results
- HighDef Liposuction is minimally invasive, so recovery time is relatively quick
- No general anesthesia is required
- HighDef Liposuction can be used on a wide variety of areas
- Results look both natural and bold
- Able to address stubborn areas of fat that diet and exercise simply cannot eliminate
Other Liposuction Procedures
- Tumescent Liposculpture
- Power Assisted Liposuction
Liposuction Continuing to Advance
At Rejuvalife Vitality Institute, we often pair our liposuction procedures with anti-aging routines and lifestyle advice. We’re committed to results that last! Liposuction is part of many patients’ body contouring plan. So if you’re wondering what a liposuction procedure—whether it’s SmartLipo, Body Jet Lipo, or Vaser Lipo or Vaser HighDef Lipo—can do for you, contact us today to schedule a confidential consultation.