Diet and exercise are the ultimate natural body contouring tools. A combination of diet, exercise, and healthy living can help you achieve a wide variety of weight loss goals. However, certain problem areas can be stubborn and difficult to address: an area of fat here, a little extra around the waist there that no matter how much dieting and exercise you do will not disappear.
At Rejuvalife we offer many types of advanced liposuction technologies, each specific to the patient’s particular needs and expectations. Dr. Berger is thrilled to offer the use of VASER technology, available exclusively via the Vaser Precision Body Contouring device. Liposuction with Vaser (also known as VaserLipo) is designed to give surgeons unparalleled control while providing patients with phenomenal results.
VASER is a minimally invasive technology using ultrasound technology that is so versatile and so effective that patients can get slimming, beautiful results throughout the entire body, including the stomach, back, legs and arms. VASER is also highly effective and the chosen device for those who are looking to for hi-definition lipo. Whether the fat you want to remove is small, robust or sculpted hi-def lipo, Dr. Berger can help you get a toned and a natural defined body you want. Because of VASERs versatility, VASER Liposuction is a state of the art liposuction technology that differentiates itself from all other liposuction devices.
am i a good candidate for VAser liposuction?
Because VaserLipo is a minimally invasive procedure, a wide variety of candidates are able to benefit from Vaser treatments. In general, Dr. Berger looks for the following qualities in Vaser Liposuction or Hi-Definition Liposculpture candidates:
- A desire to eliminate specific areas of fat
- A desire to eliminate fat in delicate area of the body that require significant precision
- A desire for a hi-definition sculpted result
- A desire for fat grafting and transfer the fat to another area of the body that the fat was taken from
- An overall healthy BMI
- A small amount of excess or “loose” skin
- A relatively stable weight or a weight that is close to your ideal
- The ability to take 2-3 days off work (or the ability to recover over a weekend)
- Realistic expectations about what this procedure can accomplish
During your consultation with Dr. Berger, you should be prepared to discuss your medical history, both recent and distant. Dr. Berger will do a full examination and also discuss with you the final look you want to achieve and the best way to achieve those results.
how does vaser work?
In some ways, VASER Liposuction is not all that different from more traditional liposuction procedures: a small incision is made and a specialized tube is inserted to remove fat. However, VASER is able to be deployed on a much smaller scale with significantly more control than previously available. In other words, VASER is an innovative mix of power (enough to take on large areas of unwanted fat) and control (meaning the procedure can gently address more delicate areas of the body).
VASER is able to achieve this because it combines several novel techniques. Essentially, every VASER Liposuction procedure has four basic steps:
- Step 1: Infiltration – During this step, the targeted area is injected with a special saline solution, called a tumescent fluid, that is designed to both shrink blood vessels in the area and provide some numbness for comfort. The tumescent fluid has the added benefit of increasing the size of the fat cells, making them easier to target.
- Step 2: Ultrasound Delivery – One of the innovative parts of a Vaser procedure is called the “ultrasound delivery” step. During this step, a small probe is inserted through a tiny incision. This probe emits high-energy sound waves that interact with the tumescent fluid, breaking up the fat in a way that makes it easier to remove.
- Step 3: Aspiration – Once the ultrasound delivery step is complete, Dr. Berger will insert a specialized cannula into that tiny incision and begin removing fat in a highly precise and controlled way. Because the fat is so loose, Dr. Berger is able to exercise incredibly precise contouring. This means that patients will get incredibly natural looking results, even in delicate or sensitive areas.
- Step 4: Healing – We’ll talk more about what your recovery process will look like below, but it’s important to note that a modest amount of skin tightening will take place once the healing process is complete. This can help with a moderate amount of skin looseness.
VASER Liposuction is performed under local anesthesia, and patients are allowed to return home for recovery once the procedure is complete. Because VASER liposuction is minimally invasive, patients often experience a rapid recovery process.
where can i get vaser liposuction?
Vaser Liposuction is an incredibly versatile procedure and is able to treat the following areas:
If you have questions about treating a specific area of the body, contact us to schedule a confidential consultation. We can talk about where you want to get VASER liposuction and what your results will look like.
Depending on your unique needs and circumstances, Dr. Berger may recommend one or more of the following advanced liposuction options:
- Hi-Def Liposuction
- VASER® Liposuction
- Body Jet Liposuction (water-assisted lipo)
- Tumescent Liposuction
For our liposuction procedures, no general anesthesia or IV sedation is used. This ensures the least amount of risk, minimal downtime, and the quickest recovery. Dr. Berger combines the most effective tools with decades of experience to achieve an outcome that is beautiful and natural looking.
Today’s newer liposuction solutions can help you achieve the best possible outcomes in a minimally invasive manner, reducing liposuction recovery time without compromising results.
The advanced liposuction solutions utilized by Dr. Berger offer several benefits, including:
- Permanent results
- Minimally invasive techniques – no cutting required
- No general anesthesia or IV sedation
- Results that are noticeable almost immediately
- Minimal discomfort
- Faster recovery and no downtime
- No stitches
- Minimal bruising
- Superior skin tightening effects
- Customized treatment plan
Dr. Berger can use liposuction to treat nearly any area of the body.
During your initial consultation, Dr. Berger will carefully assess your areas of concern, listen closely to your aesthetic goals, and help you determine which areas of the body will best respond to advanced liposuction treatment.
Liposuction should not be used as a sole method of weight loss, but with a healthy diet and a consistent exercise routine you can be close to your goal weight and a good candidate for liposuction in less time than you may think. Dr. Berger offers lifestyle and wellness services; including medically supervised weight loss programs that can provide you with the support and tools you need to improve your health while working towards your aesthetic goals.
VASER Liposuction in Beverly Hills Procedure Video
Los Angeles’ high definition liposuction expert
As one of the premiere liposuction experts in the Beverly Hills area, Dr. Andre Berger has always been on the cutting edge of novel and innovative body contouring procedures. With over twenty-five years of medical experience, Dr. Berger can help you finally get the body you want. To schedule a consultation, please call 310.856.9173 to get started right away!
vaser recovery and results
Patients are able to return home the same day of their VaserLipo procedure. However, 2-3 days of recovery time will be necessary before you are able to resume normal activities. Because VaserLipo is minimally invasive, your recovery will be relatively easy in terms of discomfort. Dr. Berger will provide each patient with an individualized recovery plan designed to protect your results and maximize your comfort.
After three days, most discomfort will recede to “background pain” levels. Most patients are able to return to work at this point, though minimal pain may linger for a week or three depending on the individual. Any bruising or swelling will also slowly recede during this time period.
When Will I See My Results?
Once any bruising and swelling start to diminish, you will begin to notice your results. Patients of Vaser Liposuction can look forward to smooth skin and slender bodies! The accuracy and precision of this treatment mean that body contouring can be accomplished even in challenging areas, such as the arms or the legs.
The results from your procedure will look natural and youthful. Many patients experience a significant boost in confidence and self-esteem. It’s a relief, after all, to finally be able to address and get rid of those problem areas—the bulges that seemed immune to diet and exercise no matter how hard you try. Patients who undergo Vaser Liposuction finally feel as though they’re able to truly love their bodies!