REQUEST A CONSULTATION
SERVING BEVERLY HILLS AND LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
As a truly non-surgical procedure, the Sculptra Butt Lift has revolutionized the way butt lift procedures are performed throughout Los Angeles and Beverly Hills and across the nation. With Rejuvalife’s Brazilian Butt Lift in Beverly Hills, liposuction is required in order to gather the fat that is harvested and transferred to the buttocks. This requires some downtime. However, Sculptra is a great option for those who desire a fuller and shapelier buttocks enhancement but have been unable to achieve it because there is not enough fat. With the years of skill and experience Dr. Berger has in the cosmetic and plastic surgery field, he performs arguably the best sculptra butt lift Los Angeles has to offer.
What is a Sculptra Butt Lift?
Sculptra Butt Lift is a special product that is used to thicken the skin and stimulate collagen growth using micro-invasive injections just below the skin. It is different than a fat graft, and there is no down time required. To really enhance the buttocks, both the “Brazilian” Butt Lift procedure and the Sculptra Butt Lift can be combined with the “Silhouette Butt Lift” to further optimize the results. Dr. Berger is one of a few cosmetic surgeons performing the Silhouette Butt lift. For our Los Angeles patients with little fat, this makes Sculptra Butt Lift procedures a welcome, convenient, and effective option for increasing the volume of the buttocks.
It can be difficult to change the size and shape of the buttocks using diet or exercise. In general, dieting cannot “target” specific areas of the body. Also, increasing the muscle mass of the rear end with squats or lunges can be time consuming and frustrating. That’s why so many patients choose to bring proportion, shape, and enhancement to their body through the use of butt lift procedures. A butt lift can make your buttocks fuller and rounder, helping you feel more confident and sexy.
If you want to know more about how our Sculptra butt lift in Beverly Hills can work for you, contact us to schedule a confidential and no-pressure consultation with Dr. Berger. We’ll make sure we answer all of your questions and get your transformation started as soon as possible!
There are several distinct benefits of Sculptra Butt Lift procedures instead of a Brazilian Butt Lift, including the following:
- No anesthetic injections are necessary
- Wonderful for lean patients desiring a fuller, shapelier behind
- Short recovery time
- Subtle, natural looking results
- Limited interruption to your daily life
- Procedure can be accomplished in as little as 30 minutes
- Provides a subtle lift and volume to the buttocks area
Some restrictions apply. All vials must be purchased by the bundle in a single session for promotional pricing to apply.
- 4 vials $3000
- 6 vials $4000
- 8 vials $5200
- 10 vials $6500
- 20 vials $12,000
Am I a Good Candidate for a Sculptra Butt Lift?
If you want a larger rear end but you don’t have enough fat or want to undergo a procedure, then it’s very possible you’re a good candidate for a Sculptra butt lift in Los Angeles. In general, we look for candidates that will benefit from the procedure and who are not predisposed to any adverse complications. Because Sculptra is a widely used dermal collagen stimulator, many candidates will be a good fit for the Sculptra Butt Lift. In general, we find that at least some of the following qualities make the best Sculptra Butt Lift candidates:
- A desire to increase the volume, size or roundness of the buttocks without undergoing a procedure or surgery
- A desire to increase the volume, size and shape of the buttocks, but do not have enough fat to undergo a Fat Transfer (Brazilian Butt lift)
- A desire to get results without a minimally invasive procedure such as Fat Transfer or “Silhouette Butt Lift” (whether due to personal preference or medical predisposition)
- A desire for long term but not permanent results (the results will last up to two years)
- A desire to bring proportion and contouring to the buttocks area
- A desire to bring a subtle lift to the buttocks area
- Realistic expectations about what this procedure can accomplish
- A relatively stable weight
- Patience! Patience! Patience! Sculptra is progressive and builds over time.
Pricing for sculptra buttlift
What Happens During a Sculptra Butt Lift CONSULTATION?
What Happens During a Sculptra Butt Lift Procedure?
Sculptra Butt Lift Recovery and Results
How is a Sculptra Butt Lift Different from a Brazilian Butt Lift?
How many vials are needed to get a buttock augmentation with Sculptra?
How often do I need to get the injections?
What is Sculptra?
What is Sculptra used for?
How much does Sculptra Cost?
How long does Sculptra last?
…Fast forward one year, and I came back to their office to schedule an appointment after finally seeing just enough good stuff to feel confident about it here on realself (thanks realself community!). Now it is the day after my first treatment, and I am super happy I did it…Read More