Microneedling with PRP Benefits
The use of platelet-rich plasma has become very popular within the aesthetics industry. Platelet-rich plasma continues to be used for the rejuvenation of the skin, hair, and signs of aging. For the biggest impact, PRP is often paired with microneedling during facial treatments. This combination has proven to be very effective in rejuvenating the face with noticeable results in as little as one treatment. Learn more about Microneedling with PRP in Beverly Hills.
Microneedling PRP Benefits in Los Angeles
- Low-Risk – When using PRP, there is very little risk for a reaction because the treatment uses your own natural materials to treat the skin. This leaves little room for an adverse reaction.
- Produces Collagen – After the treatment, the “micro-injuries” caused by the microneedling will stimulate collagen production for the following 2-3 weeks.
- Natural – This treatment is perfect for the patient that prefers to avoid synthetic materials in their beauty routine. This treatment only involves the patient’s blood and the technology used to process and apply it.
- Minimal Downtime – Unlike dermal fillers, PRP microneedling does not result in side effects such as swelling, bruises or lumps. The most you will notice is some redness and some sensitivity much like a mild sunburn.
- Versatile – Platelet-rich plasma and micro needling can be used to revive and refresh the skin on many parts of the body. Another point of versatility is that there are uses for this treatment in both men and women.
Why Rejuvalife Vitality Institute
Dr. Andre Berger and his team of compassionate and highly trained professionals are committed to providing patients with only the best and latest technology for non-surgical cosmetic treatments in Beverly Hills. We pride ourselves on being innovators in the aesthetic and anti-aging medicine industry and feel that a balance between Western technologies and Eastern holistic methods provide the best outcomes. PRP Microneedling is a prime example of this combination and we encourage you to contact Rejuvalife Vitality Institute today to schedule your consultation with Dr. Berger.