Less than 90-Minute InstaLift
If you need a quick fix that will leave your face looking lifted and revitalized, the Silhouette Instalift is a great solution. This procedure takes less than an hour and a half with downtime lasting no more than a few days. Dr. Berger and his staff work to make sure that patients are as comfortable as possible while getting quick and effective results having you looking refreshed in just days.
What Are the Benefits to a Silhouette IntstaLift?
- Men and women between the ages of 40 and 70 can all experience great results
- Facial volume is redistributed, restoring a youthful appearance
- Corrects mid and lower facial drooping due to volume loss
- Re-drapes aging skin for a smoother finish
- Non-surgical treatment & general anesthesia is not required
- Involves a short recovery of only 1-5 days total
- The procedure itself stimulates collagen production
Why Choose Rejuvalife Vitality Institute?
The answer to this is simple. Dr. Andre Berger is a forerunner in the practice of suture face lifts. He was the first to bring the suture-based facelift into practice in the greater Los Angeles area. If you think a thread lift is the best method for your anti-aging purposes, why not go to the doctor that has been a pioneer in its use for over 13 years? While these procedures are minimally invasive, the use of sutures can be delicate and does require the expertise of a highly skilled surgeon such a Dr. Berger to achieve best results.
Schedule a Consultation
If you have an event coming up or you are ready to take the next step past injectable treatments a thread lift might be right for you. As always the first step to finding your ideal facial rejuvenation method is a consultation with Dr. Berger. Dr. Berger and the entire Rejuvalife Vitality Staff looks forward to your visit and helping you achieve your aesthetic goals. Contact us today to set up your consultation in the Beverly Hills and Los Angeles, California area.