Five Anti-Aging Treatments to Try in 2016
Are you unhappy with the way aging has impacted your appearance? It is time for you to regain some of that youthful look that time has slowly taken from you? Of course, improving your health and well-being is an important start to slowing the effects of aging, but that in and of itself may not reverse the way you look, or how you feel about your appearance.
Dr. Berger is a world-recognized expert in anti-aging medicine and has successfully treated numerous patients who want to look and feel younger. Here are five anti-aging treatments he suggests you consider in 2016.
Five Anti-Aging Treatments
Five of the most popular anti-aging treatments offered by Dr. Berger are:
- Platelet Rich Plasma For Skin Rejuvenation – More commonly referred to as PHP therapy, or part of a Vampire facelift™, this treatment uses your own blood to create platelet rich fibrin injectable gel that stimulates collagen production and cell migration to reduce or eliminate lines and wrinkles.
- Lip Augmentation – One of your facial features that can make a difference in your appearance and confidence is having fuller and softer lips. Dermal fillers and fat transfer treatments to enhance your lips can transform how you feel when you look in the mirror.
- Ultherapy – Your neck and face are the most common areas where aging has impacted your appearance. Yet, you may not be ready to have a surgical facelift. Ultherapy is a non-invasive treatment to “lift” your neck and face, using ultrasound to stimulate collagen production and get tighter, smoother skin.
- Natural Breast Augmentation – Aging and feeling older can also affect how you look at parts of your body, particularly your breasts. But many women are at a point where the thought of surgery and implants are not desirable. Natural breast augmentation is a non-surgical technique that does not require general anesthesia, breast implants, long incision scars, or long recover times. And the results look more natural, because they are more natural.
- Fat transfer – Fat transfer techniques are commonly associated with body contouring procedures, but facial fat transfer and hand treatments can rejuvenate your facial appearance and also give your hands a more youthful, natural look and softer feel. You use your hands all the time, every day, and hand rejuvenation can give you a whole new look on how you defy the aging process.
Determining Your Needs
Before Dr. Berger can customize your treatment plan, he will need to fully understand your needs. To accomplish this, Dr. Berger may utilize diagnostic testing such as:
- Telomere testing to measure your biological age in comparison to your chronological age
- Genetic DNA testing to identify and minimize genetic risks
- Nutritional and food sensitivity testing to identify nutritional imbalances along with foods that are causing physical and mental distress
These tests may be used alone or in conjunction with diagnostic testing for hormone imbalances, brain imbalances, and exercise assessments, allowing Dr. Berger to provide you with a full profile of areas that need addressing. This comprehensive approach helps us provide the most effective anti-aging solutions for your optimal health and wellness.
Anti-aging medicine focuses on improving the quality of your life and is an effective alternative to surgery and for many patients. Dr. Berger is an expert in anti-aging medicine and age management and offers a range of solutions, such as hormone replacement therapy, along with a number of lifestyle and wellness programs that take a more holistic approach to your treatment. Our approach is more than just cosmetic.
We can customize a plan that addresses your specific concerns and helps you achieve all of your age management goals in 2016. Call us at 310.695.1051 today to schedule your initial consultation and learn how Dr. Berger can help you look and feel your absolute best.