NON SURGICAL FACIAL REJUVENTATION FAQs
SERVING BEVERLY HILLS AND LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
- 1 What does non-invasive or non-surgical mean?
- 2 What are the treatment goals at Rejuvalife Vitality Institute?
- 3 Is Dr. Berger Board-certified?
- 4 How do non-surgical cosmetic procedures fit in with health and wellness?
- 5 Can non-surgical or minimally invasive alternatives address my cosmetic concerns? Also, what are my choices?
- 6 How do these non-surgical methods compare with surgical methods in terms of results, cost, and duration?
- 7 I’d like to improve the appearance of my skin, but my problem is sun damage and acne scarring. Is there anything I can do?
- 8 How can I maximize and preserve the results of my procedure?
- 9 Do you offer financing? What are my options?
- 10 Does my insurance cover any of your services?
What does non-invasive or non-surgical mean?
Non-invasive, minimally invasive, or non-surgical procedures do not involve general anesthesia or IV sedation since the body is not cut open or invaded in any way. Non-invasive procedures offer a wide variety of options without the risks associated with general anesthesiThere is usually little to no downtime or bruising and results are generally natural looking and not overdone.
What are the treatment goals at Rejuvalife Vitality Institute?
At Rejuvalife, holistic Eastern medicine is balanced with leading-edge Western medical technology and cosmetic enhancements in an all inclusive approach that promotes both inner health and outer beauty.
Dr. Berger focuses on two things: regaining and maintaining your best health, and increasing your vitality by utilizing prevention as the greatest cure along with non surgical cosmetic treatments. Anti-aging medicine integrates medically supervised biomarkers of aging and disease risk into applied patient management by means of hormone replacement therapy and other alternative modalities to impede the aging process. Though anti-aging medicine is primarily preventive, patients often ask Dr. Berger if he can make them young again. His answer is that we can make you “feel” better than you have in many years and “look” younger through a combination of cosmetic treatments and therapies for visible rejuvenating results.
Is Dr. Berger Board-certified?
Yes. Dr. Berger is certified by the American Board of Emergency Medicine, the American Board of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine, and the American Board of Holistic Medicine.
How do non-surgical cosmetic procedures fit in with health and wellness?
At Rejuvalife, we believe that mental and spiritual health is as important to overall wellbeing as physical health, and often a person’s outer appearance and self-esteem is directly linked to their mental wellbeing. We help you look and feel your very best, inside and out.
Can non-surgical or minimally invasive alternatives address my cosmetic concerns? Also, what are my choices?
Yes. There are a number of excellent alternatives to plastic surgery. Some non-surgical options include laser treatments, wrinkle fillers, BOTOX®, Restylane®, IPL Photofacial, mesotherapy, corrective facials, chemical peels, body sculpting treatments, microdermabrasion, and vein and hair removal.
How do these non-surgical methods compare with surgical methods in terms of results, cost, and duration?
Excellent, long-lasting results, which are comparable (or even superior) to plastic surgery, can be achieved with non-surgical cosmetic procedures. The benefits include the following:
- Minimal downtime and immediate results
- NO anesthesia or accompanying risks of general anesthesia
- NO incisions or resulting incision scars
- NO fees for an operating room or anesthesiologist
- Convenience and comfort of office treatments eliminates the hassle of surgery center or hospital treatments
- Natural looking results that aren’t overdone
I’d like to improve the appearance of my skin, but my problem is sun damage and acne scarring. Is there anything I can do?
Absolutely. Advanced laser technology works beautifully to correct skin damage and minimize wrinkles and acne. Our customized facial treatments are designed to correct premature signs of aging, acne, redness, scarring, and dry skin. We use chemical peels, microdermabrasion, IPL Photofacials, and our own line of advanced, medical-grade skincare products.
How can I maximize and preserve the results of my procedure?
The best long-term results are achieved by maintaining a healthy lifestyle, which includes proper nutrition and water intake, balanced hormone levels, a healthy-exercise regimen, broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection, and stress management.
Do you offer financing? What are my options?
Yes. We believe that wellness and vitality are important to everyone, regardless of their situation in life. We will discuss financing options with you during your initial consultation.
Does my insurance cover any of your services?
Elective cosmetic procedures are not covered. However, traditional insurance often covers treatment for acne and rosacea and labwork. We will answer your insurance questions during your initial complimentary consultation.