WHY CHOOSE SKIN RESURFACING?
Lifestyle and normal aging create lines, wrinkles, texture and color changes on the skin. The areas typically affected by the years include the face, chest, neck, cleavage, arms, and hands.
Microdermabrasion in LA and Beverly Hills improves skin texture, color, and wrinkles by removing the top layer of skin, leaving it more supple and vibrant. This procedure also stimulates elastin renewal, while will result in healthier firmer skin. Added benefits of this microdermabrasion technique are that does not have the problem of loose crystals or abrasive substances being released into the environment. The DiamondTome™ is simply a better way to healthier skin.
Benefits of microdermabrasion in Los Angeles and Beverly Hills include:
- Excellent solution for age spots, sun damage, scars, blackhead, whiteheads
- Improves overall skin health
- Loose crystals and abrasives are not released into the environment
- It is gentler than other systems, yet achieves more dramatic results
- No adverse side effects
- Precise instruments ensure uniform results
Frequently Asked Questions About Microdermabrasion
Are chemical peels painful?Will chemical peels get rid of acne scars?How long does it take to recover from a Chemical Peel?Are Chemical Peels good for skin?Does Chemical Peel remove pigmentation?How often should I get a Chemical Peel?Why choose Skin Resurfacing?