With every passing day, there are more different types of practices or business marketing cosmetic filler injections.
However, there is a difference between someone who is legally able to inject and a physician who has extensive cosmetic treatment experience, advanced techniques and specialized knowledge to achieve consistent, superior and natural-looking results.
All injectors are not equal and patient outcomes can vary accordingly.
- Dr. Berger is a surgeon and advanced injector who approaches your treatment like a cosmetic sculptor – combining artistic vision, technical skills and knowledge of skin, muscles, and anatomy.
- By looking and communicating at a deeper level with every patient, Dr. Berger provides a more comprehensive approach beyond just injecting. From choosing the right injectable or combination therapy, to personally implementing your treatment plan, your experience will be unique and your results will reflect it.
- Dr. Berger’s goal is to ensure you achieve restoration with a refreshed and youthful attractiveness without “looking done.” He can also utilize longer term filler options with confidence due to his significant experience with them.
- Above all, your safety and expectations come first.
- Check the review and ratings of the person who will be doing your injections, not just the practice or business.
Invest the time to learn about and meet the person that will diagnose your cosmetic treatment and implement it. Schedule your free consultation by calling 310.856.9173.