What’s A Precision Knifeless Facelift?
What’s a knifeless facelift, and does it really work? In order to get a younger looking appearance, some of the tools traditionally used include knives, anesthesia, sutures or injections. Now, laser facelifts promise to shift the gear – in the patient’s favor, and tighten sagging skin – all without these invasive techniques.
Here’s How and Why Knifeless Facelifts Work:
Fiber optic laser therapy has been making waves – in the literal sense. The laser gently heats the dermis and inner layer of the skin, through microscopic entry points, where specialists can work effectively to sculpt and tone the target area.
The specialist will make three ballpoint sized entry points along the ears and chin, and also a numbing agent will be used for the added safety and comfort of the patient. Each of these entryways measure around 1 mm – so if you’re worried about scarring, don’t.
Next, a thin fiber optic wire is placed through each entryway, providing two main purposes:
- Heating the dermis
- Melting the fat
These boost collagen production, and also afford leeway for the skin to become pliable for resurfacing and tightening.
Patients remain awake during the entire procedure, and will sometimes feel a tingling sensation. There’s no anesthesia used as discussed earlier, because it’s relatively pain free. The entire process will last roughly 30-40 minutes, and this is done in an outpatient center.
Top Advantages of The Precision Knifeless Facelift
The precision knifeless facelift provides a number of benefits, including:
- Tighten Loose Skin – in several areas of the face including the chin, cheeks, and other popular areas. It can be used for a range of skin imperfections including wrinkles, jowls and sagging necklines.
- Non-Invasive – because no knives are involved, the recovery is even quicker, with regular activities being resumed within the same week.
- No Scars – no incisions are made, neither sutures used, which translates to no scarring from laser therapy.
- Natural Results – traditional facelifts almost are a dead giveaway that patients had work done. This isn’t the case with the knifeless facelift.
- Instant Results – get dramatic results after the procedure, which keeps working even after it’s done, due to the surcharged collagen production.
The procedure is also known as the Lazerlift, and it’s a very effective alternative for traditional facelifts. With similar results and lowered risks, patients are opting for the least invasive methods of looking younger – with the added benefit of natural looking results.