If you’ve been contemplating over different body contouring methods but have not yet considered SmartLipo, the benefits and versatility of this method just may make up your mind. SmartLipo is the premier body contouring procedure for creating beautiful curves with the ability to be detailed in smaller areas as well.
What Makes SmartLipo Different?
SmartLipo in Los Angeles combines the modality of traditional liposuction with laser technology to smoothly remove fat while also having the ability to carefully shape the body. The laser technology used helps to loosen the fat as well as tighten the surrounding skin. The addition of laser technology is helpful in tightening the skin after the loss of fat instead of it becoming lax. The result is a tighter, leaner silhouette that looks natural.
What Areas Can Be Treated with SmartLipo?
One of the best things about SmartLipo is its ability to treat areas of all sizes. The precision can be attributed to the laser fiber that liquifies fat, making it easier to remove fat through the cannula. Some of the areas that can be contoured with SmartLipo are:
- Face – pockets of unwanted fat on the face are incredibly hard to eliminate on your own, with SmartLipo, you can remove full cheeks and chin fat from a more structured and contoured look.
- Neck & Jawline – Get rid of excess fat and the dreaded double chin for good. A more defined jawline is flattering on both men and women and can be done easily with SmartLipo.
- Abdomen – Sculpt the abs of your dreams. Traditional liposuction does not allow the same precision to contour small details around muscles.
- Arms – The upper arms are a trouble area for many women. This localized fat discourages some from feeling confident in sleeveless tops and dresses.
- Male breast – Even after weight loss, some men still maintain fatty deposits in their breast tissue. SmartLipo can aid in flattening the area as well as sculpting out the pectoral muscles.
- Thighs – Depending on where you naturally carry your weight, you may be left with some unwanted fullness at the hip or thigh area.
If you are interested in learning more about how you can benefit from SmartLipo, an appointment with Dr. Andre Berger is the best way to determine if the treatment is right for you. Contact our office to schedule a consultation in Beverly Hills.