Our New Surgery Center!
Posted January 06, 2015 in Uncategorized
We are proud to announce that our new surgery center debuts this spring, bringing you more options for beauty than ever before! It will be accredited by the Accreditation Association of Ambulatory Health care, meaning that a separate body of physicians and health experts certify that a facility meets all the safety standards of a hospital operating room. It will also feature a complete recovery area, staffed by our hand-selected recovery room personnel.
Benefits of Office-Based Surgery
* Flexible appointments. We won’t have to “fit you in” at the local hospital or surgery center, because we control the schedule.
* Familiar surroundings and staff. This eliminates the anxiety that people experience when having surgery in a hospital setting.
* No risk of rescheduling at the last minute. Hospitals primarily treat sick people. If someone who is ill or injured needs to use the operating room, elective procedures are “bumped” to accommodate them.
* Fewer germs! As mentioned above, hospitals treat sick people and, therefore, have a great number of germs and bacteria floating around. We treat healthy people, which keeps the risk of infection extremely low.
* More options for anesthesia. In addition to local and general anesthesia, many of our patients will be able to take advantage of conscious sedation that avoids a tube in the throat and anesthetic gases.
* Personalized care. We don’t operate on 5-10 patients at a time, as does a large hospital operating area. We’ll be operating on only one patient at a time. This means that our total attention will be focused on giving you the best care possible.
Over the next few months, we’ll post photos of our operating suite while it’s being built. We know you’ll be excited about the breadth of plastic surgery procedures that are now available here in Beverly Hills at Rejuvalife Vitality Institute!