What Is the Difference Between Surgical and Nonsurgical Facelifts?
Posted March 28, 2016 in facial rejuvenation beverly hills, Fat Transfer, Fat Transfer Face, Laser Treatments, Non-Surgical Procedures, Precision Knifeless Facelift, Silhouette Lift, Ultherapy, Vampire Therapy
The biggest difference between surgical and nonsurgical facelifts is that one requires anesthesia, incisions, sutures, and a more lengthy recovery time, and one does not. Surgical facelifts are invasive. They require incisions through which muscles can be manipulated and skin can be removed. They come with lengthy recovery periods and a number of surgical and postoperative risks. And they may produce results that are overly enhanced and obvious.
By contrast, nonsurgical facelifts do not require incisions, the surgical manipulation of muscles, or the removal of skin. What’s more, nonsurgical options do not come with lengthy recovery periods or significant risks. For these reasons and more, Beverly Hills anti-aging physician Dr. Andre Berger has chosen to only offer nonsurgical options to our patients.
If you live in or around Los Angeles and are interested in learning about your nonsurgical facelift options, please contact Rejuvalife Vitality Institute online or by calling 310-276-4494 today to schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Berger.
Our Nonsurgical Facelift Options
Alternatives to surgical facelift offered by Dr. Berger include:
- Silhouette Lift® – this minimally invasive procedure involves threads that are used to lift and support sagging skin in the neck and face
- Laser Treatments – options such as the PrecisionTX Knifeless Facelift use advanced laser technology to reduce wrinkles and sagging, and greatly improve the appearance of the neck, jawline, and lower face
- Ultherapy® – using ultrasound to stimulate collagen production, this minimally invasive facelift alternative can lift and tighten and smooth skin on the neck, chin, and brow
- Liquid Facelift – this options blends dermal fillers with neurotoxins to restore fullness and relax muscles for a softer and wrinkle-free appearance. Results are instantaneous
- Fat Transfer Facelift – with this minimally invasive option, fat is harvested from your own body and injected into targeted areas of the face to restore volume and enhance youthful dimensions
- Vampire Facelift – This treatment combines platelet rich plasma harvested from your own body with dermal fillers to eliminate wrinkles, fill out sunken areas, enhance skin tone and texture and produce a more youthful appearance
All of the nonsurgical facelift options offered by Dr. Berger are highly effective at producing a more attractive look, but not each will be of equal benefit to every patient. The best way to learn which of these options is ideally suited to meet your needs is by calling 310-276-4494 and scheduling your initial consultation with our Beverly Hills cosmetic physician, Dr. Andre Berger.