SERVING BEVERLY HILLS AND LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
Don't let distance deter you from seeking out the important cosmetic and anti-aging treatments you deserve. Dr. Berger treats patients from all over the world. No matter where you live, Rejuvalife Vitality Institute can help you achieve your goals of living a healthy and beautiful life.
Rejuvalife Vitality Institute is located in the heart of Beverly Hills with excellent accommodations, restaurants, shopping, and celebrity watching all around us. Many of Dr. Berger's out-of-town patients have found Beverly Hills to be an enjoyable and relaxing area before and after their appointments. It's a great way to combine your cosmetic treatments with a luxurious Beverly Hills vacation.
This page will provide a basic overview of how the process works for out-of-town patients, but we recommend that you speak with us over the phone to learn more. Please call 310.856.9173 today to find out how Rejuvalife Vitality Institute can help you.
Your Virtual Consultation
Modern technology has made it easier than ever for out-of-town patients to benefit from Dr. Berger's services. You can get the process started by scheduling a "virtual consultation" with Dr. Berger via Skype, phone, or email. This allows you to discuss your desired treatment from the comfort of your own home. During this time, you can learn about your options and have all of your questions answered.
In order to get the process started, you should send us an email where you discuss your goals. Tracy, our patient coordinator, will respond to you by phone or email. At this point, your virtual consultation will begin. It involves the following steps:
Step 1 — Email photos
We use a special computer program that allows you to email us frontal and side view photos of your face or body. What is this special computer?? Dr. Berger will then view these photos in order to come up with recommendations for your treatment plan.
Please follow these instructions when taking your photos:
- Someone else should take these photos (please, no selfies)
- Stand in front of a blank background, such as a wall
- For face: Don't smile. Take front view, side view and ¾ view.
- Make sure your entire face, from the top of your head to your collar, is in each photo
- For Body: Our patient care coordinator will walk you through the process and explain what’s necessary for appropriate body photos, dependent on the body area. Depending on what area of the body
- For Age Management and Weight Management: Tracy will go over all the necessary steps for your visit to be efficient and productive. This can include getting your labwork done ahead of time, filling out paperwork, medical history and all pertinent information needed prior to your visit at our office
- Make sure all photos are clear — if they are blurry, please take new ones
It can take up to 48 hours for Dr. Berger to review your photos. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Sometimes photos do not come through. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours, please reach out to us to insure we received your photos
Step 2 — Schedule a Conference Call or Skype Consultation
After Dr. Berger reviews the photos and makes recommendations, Tracy will send you an email with Dr. Berger's recommendations and an approximate price. If you decide you want to move forward after hearing these recommendations and pricepoints, we'll schedule a Skype consultation with Dr. Berger where he can explain these recommendations to you in greater detail. If you don't have Skype, this consultation can be done over the phone.
During your Skype consultation, we will also provide you with a detailed cost estimate and discuss our financing options. Please keep in mind that this quote is only an estimate and may change slightly after you meet with Dr. Berger in person.
Step 3 — Schedule your Procedure at Our Beverly Hills Office
Once you and Dr. Berger decide which treatment plan is best for you, Tracy will work with you to schedule a date. She'll go over all the logistics with you to make sure every aspect of your trip and your procedure/visit go as smoothly as possible. This includes:
- Scheduling your procedure/labwork as well as a visit with Dr. Berger the day prior to your procedure to finalize your customized treatment plan
- Assisting you with travel arrangements so that the entire experience is as easy and convenient as possible
- Providing you with details about restaurants and activities in the Beverly Hills area that may make your stay more enjoyable
You won't have to stay any longer than is necessary to complete your procedure. Tracy has helped many out-of-town patients with their accommodations, and she can help you keep the cost of your trip as low as possible.
Accommodations Our Patients Love
There are many excellent accommodations in and around the Beverly Hills and Los Angeles area. We recommend the following and we have special deals with the Luxe Hotel and the Four Seasons:
- Luxe Hotel Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills. An upscale boutique hotel located on world-famous Rodeo Drive in the center of Beverly Hills. Offering such amenities as complimentary Wi-Fi, on-site café and bar, on-site gym, and in-room spa services. http://www.luxehotels.com/rodeodrive
- Four Seasons, Beverly Hills. A Hollywood icon attracting both A-list jet-setters and an L.A. showbiz crowd. Offering such amenities as private balconies, full-service spa, rooftop pool and poolside grill, Jacuzzi, fitness center, and concierge. http://www.fourseasons.com/losangeles/ .
- Beverly Hilton Hotel, Beverly Hills. A luxury hotel located in the heart of Beverly Hills and home to the Golden Globe Awards. Offering such amenities as 2 restaurants, 3 lounges, concierge, exercise room, heated outdoor pool, full-service spa, and Wi-Fi access. http://www.beverlyhilton.com/
- Peninsula Hotel, Beverly Hills. Considered one of L.A.’s three finest hotels. Offering such amenities as an on-site restaurant and bar, concierge, exercise room, Jacuzzi, rooftop heated pool, and full-service spa. http://www.peninsula.com/Peninsula_Hotels/en/default.aspx
You can choose from more hotels here.
Please contact Rejuvalife Vitality Institute using the form at the right side of the page or call 310.856.9173 today to find out more about our services for out-of-town patients. Our office is conveniently located in the heart of Beverly Hills, California.