If you experience cellulite issues, you are not alone. More than 80% of women have unwanted cellulite that they would like to get rid of once and for all. Unfortunately, cellulite is a peculiar cosmetic issue that can’t be treated with traditional body sculpting procedures such as liposuction. It’s not a fat-related problem; it’s actually caused by structural issues beneath the skins surface. As a result, cellulite has posed a particular challenge to medical professionals offering cosmetic services.
For years, numerous cellulite treatments have been introduced to the market. Some of these have been minimally invasive “quick fixes,” while others are more extensive surgical procedures. However, none of these treatments have delivered the high quality, long lasting results patients desire – until now. Cellulaze is an innovative new procedure that is revolutionizing the way cellulite is treated.
This page will provide an overview of the Cellulaze procedure, but the only way to determine if it is the right option for you is to speak with Dr. Andre Berger in person. With decades of experience performing cosmetic and anti-aging treatments in the Beverly Hills area, Dr. Berger has the background necessary to recommend the right treatment option for you.
How Does Cellulaze Work?
Cellulaze is a minimally invasive, nonsurgical procedure that is done in one session and takes approximately 2-3 hours according to these simple steps:
- Tiny incisions the size of a pen tip are made in the treatment area
- Dr. Berger applies local anesthesia to the area to minimize discomfort
- A small tube called a cannula containing a special laser fiber is inserted into the incision site
- Dr. Berger will guide the laser-containing cannula in order to level out bumps of fat and release the fibrous bands that pull down on the skin to cause the dimpled appearance known as cellulite, which will also thicken and tighten the skin
- Collagen production is stimulated by the laser treatment, giving your skin a smoother texture and more depth which will further reduce the appearance of cellulite
There is minimal downtime associated with this procedure, and you should be able to resume regular activities within a few days. Cellulaze is a one-time treatment that stimulates collagen growth at the cellular level. In doing so, this cellulite treatment works with your body to produce increasingly noticeable results over the course of one or more months. Optimal results are often achieved within three months, but may continue to improve even after that, helping ensure your skin stays smooth and attractive for years to come.
Benefits of Cellulaze
There are several important benefits that make Cellulaze a more effective option than other cellulite treatments:
- Safest, most advanced cellulite treatment available
- Minimally invasive treatment option
- One time Treatment results in smoother, thicker, tighter skin that reduces the dimpled appearance of cellulite
- No need for multiple sessions that cost you time and money
- Multiple areas can be treated in one session
- More cost-effective than many other cellulite treatment options
- No general anesthesia required
- Minimal pain or discomfort
- Short recovery and minimal downtime
- Results are seen in a few months, with more pronounced long term results becoming visible after several additional months and lasting several years
Dr. Berger is a true pioneer in the cosmetic and anti-aging field, and he is always an early adopter of the newest, most advanced technologies. He is one of the first physicians in the Beverly Hills and Los Angeles area to offer Cellulaze. Find out how this revolutionary new treatment can help you eliminate the appearance of cellulite.
Dr. Andre Berger, Cellulaze Provider
Dr. Andre Berger has the experience you need and can provide long lasting cellulite reduction with Cellulaze. See how Cellulaze can smooth out your dimpled skin.
Please contact Rejuvalife Vitality Institute using the form at the right side of the page or call 310.856.9173 today to schedule a Cellulaze consultation with Dr. Berger. We serve patients in Los Angeles and Beverly Hills, California.