Want that beach body? Learn About Lipo
If you’ve been considering liposuction, you’ll be pleased to know that with today’s technology there are minimally invasive non-surgical options that won’t interrupt your lifestyle.
Liposuction is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures for removing fat and has been used for decades. Beverly Hills’ Dr. Berger’s advanced awake liposuction techniques have replaced harsh and outdated methods. Dr. Berger has pioneered many of today’s fat loss and body contouring techniques and technologies that he uses, instead of the old, aggressive traditional methods. With newer liposuction technologies such as Liposculpture, Smartlipo™ and BodyJet™, you can get the results you want without the risks of cutting, general anesthesia and IVs associated with traditional liposuction.
Advantages to the patient
- Dr. Berger uses only minimally invasive non-surgical techniques
- Your Procedure is done while awake, so no general anesthesia is necessary
- Little or no pain during procedure
- Results are noticed almost immediately
- We never use general anesthesia, No IV’s, No Cutting
- Your recovery is faster & easier with little to no downtime
- There are no unsightly scars, no stitches, minimal bruising
- Refined techniques & expertise result in greater skin tightening for all ages
- Combination treatments are more comprehensive & achieve optimum results
- Advanced methods replace old aggressive, traditional lipo surgery
- Gentle techniques & excellent skills achieve permanent, superior results!
- Our patients walk-in for treatment & they walk-out after treatment
Advanced Liposuction options:
- Liposculpture is a minimally invasive procedure which uses local tumescent anesthesia to permanently remove body fat with suction. Liposculpture is less traumatic on the body than traditional liposuction because there is no general anesthesia or IV sedation used.
- Smartlipo™ Laser Lipo is a breakthrough body sculpting technique in Los Angeles which uses laser energy to melt fat and tighten the skin. Smartlipo™ is particularly effective in treating small areas such as the jawline, neck, chin, knees, bra fat, and more. It is also ideal used in combination with Liposculpture or BodyJet for added skin tightening and for correcting contour irregularities, which can occur after liposuction surgeries.
- BodyJet™ Liposuction uses water to gently loosen and remove fat cells. The gentle method and precision instruments allow for remarkably accurate results with far less recovery time and bruising than any other liposuction method used in Beverly Hills today.
- Fat Transfer is a procedure which can correct skin defects and other depressions on the face and body. Fat is removed from an area where there is excess, such as the abdomen, and then used to naturally plump up other areas like the hands, face, calves, buttocks or other areas.
- Fat Dissolve is a an injection lipolysis method for reducing or eliminating smaller localised fat deposits. This innovative treatment for dissolving small deposits of fat involve no significant downtime, and is non-invasive without the side effects that are commonly associated with liposuction.
If you live in the Los Angeles or Beverly Hills area and would like to explore your options for body contouring or schedule complimentary consultation you can contact Rejuvalife Vitality Institute at 310-276-4494.