The Many Benefits of Hormone Replacement Therapy
Posted April 30, 2013 in Uncategorized
Balance is the key to achieving optimal health and lasting beauty. When all of the elements of your body are properly balanced you’ll feel your best and look great. Unfortunately age can sometimes interfere with the body’s natural ability to balance hormones. As you age your hormone levels decrease which can lead to major problems in the body, both in the way you look and in the way you feel. Here at Rejuvalife Vitality Institute we offer Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) to restore your body’s optimal hormonal balance and help you feel your best.
We’ve found that HRT can provide many benefits to our patients including:
– Improved Skin Tone
– A Leaner, More Attractive Body
– Increased Strength
– Better Cholesterol Levels and Blood Pressure
– Memory Boost and more.
We know the results of hormone replacement therapy can be amazing and researchers are starting to discover the many benefits as well. Check out this recent news story from KABC Los Angeles. The story reports that HRT is being studied by researchers for joint pain relief. In a study of 162,000 participants (11,000 of which were on HRT) researchers found that women taking estrogen experienced significantly lower levels of reported joint pain than those taking a placebo. In 5% of women a decrease in pain was still reported after three years.
Hormone replacement therapy offers many benefits, some of which may still be unknown. As researchers continue to study HRT we will continue to learn more about the exciting possibilities available through this treatment, but you don’t have to wait to experience the amazing results for yourself.
Hormone Replacement Therapy at Rejuvalife Vitality Institute
If you are interested in learning more about hormone replacement therapy, we would love to talk to you. Contact us today and schedule an appointment. We offer many different types of hormone replacement therapy including:
- Bio-Identical Hormones– Bio-Identical hormones use a natural molecular formula similar to the hormones our bodies naturally create. We can use these bio-identical compounds to administer a variety of different hormones (including estrogen, progesterone and testosterone) to restore the body’s hormone levels to youthful levels.
- Testosterone– As the body ages testosterone decreases in both men and women. Restoring testosterone levels can increase muscle mass, libido and energy levels.
- Menopause– Many women struggle with the hormonal change associated with menopause. Hormone replacement therapy can help women to feel better during this turbulent time of change.
- Human Growth Hormone– Human Growth Hormone or HGH controls aging in the body. Restoring youthful HGH levels can help combat common signs of aging including decreased immunity, obesity, osteoporosis and more.
Contact our offices today and find out what hormone replacement therapy options are best for you. Dr. Andre Berger and his staff would love to help you experience the many benefits of HRT.