DiamondTome Microdermabrasion for Skin Resurfacing
Posted August 24, 2014 in Uncategorized
Microdermabrasion is used to accomplish better looking skin, as our skin takes a beating from the sun, dirt, grease and stress on a daily basis. The resulting effects can be wrinkles, scarring, fine lines, spots and more.
To treat, regular microdermabrasion treatments use crystals to essentially shave the outer layer of the skin. While this is effective for resurfacing the skin, scientists have found a better way, and this includes using a diamond top. It provides a better advantage:
- No Crystals Loosening – the top medical-grade diamond wand remains intact during every procedure, so there’s less risk of abrasions shaving the skin.
- No Downtown – there’s no recovery time needed after skin resurfacing from DiamondTome.
- Lessened Side Effectives – because abrasives becoming loose during the technique is minimized, there are lower side effects such as redness and irritation.
DiamondTome Skin Resurfacing Systems can be furthermore used on other areas besides the face, for a beautiful body in general. Microdermabrasion can be applied to the neck, arms or back for instance, so you can feel less conscious about your image.
Benefits of Microdermabrasion:
- Diminish Wrinkles – as the outer layer of the skin is resurfaced. The technique also provides a collagen boost, which makes the skin look plump and smooth.
- Improve Skin Texture – uneven skin comes from age spots or acne scars. After undergoing repeat treatments, spots and scars are reduced drastically.
- Elastin Renewal – get tightened and toned looking skin, no matter your age.
- Softer Skin – clients will love the soft and silky feel of their skin with regular upkeep of microdermabrasion treatments.
The treatment is gentle, providing an exfoliating effect that you’re unable to do with topical treatments alone. Remember, the outer layer of the dead skin is removed, exposing new, fresh growth that you’ll be proud to show off to the world. While the outer layer is exfoliated, the wand simultaneously suctions the dead skin cells.
More About DiamondTome Microdermabrasion
This treatment can be safely combined with others.
The DiamondTome microdermabrasion treatment has been patented, and it uses medical-grade equipment that’s sterile and safe.
Several professionals can administer the treatment, including nurses, doctors and aestheticians.
There’s no downtime with this microdermabrasion resurfacing system, but there are a couple of rules to follow to minimize side effects like sun burn.
These recommendations include wearing a hat and sunscreen after treatment.
The treatment can be repeated in 4-6 week intervals.
Speak to a provider about expectations and side effects prior to scheduling an appointment for DiamondTome Microdermabrasion for Skin Resurfacing.