Is Human Growth Hormone Safe?
As we age, much like other parts of the body, the production of materials that keep us looking and feeling young decline. Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is a hormone naturally produced by the pituitary gland that stimulates gland secretions for healthy body function. After a certain age, the production of HGH slows, preventing our body’s easy ability to maintain and restore itself. When the right precautions are taken, adults can benefit from adding HGH treatments for anti-aging.
Risks & Precautions
When considering HGH therapy, it is very important that you are seeking out the treatment for medical purposes only from a practitioner with a great deal of experience in anti-aging medicine and human growth hormone. If used improperly, taking HGH can actually lead to other health issues in the endocrine system. Dr. Berger believes in closely monitored custom treatment plans for each patient. He also comes with extensive experience with hormone replacement therapy in Beverly Hills and its proper use.
How Do I Know if HGH is Right for Me?
Since each patient’s hormonal requirements are different, it is vital that that patient has a consultation where their current needs are addressed and their medical history is reviewed before moving forward with treatment.
Once the initial consultation is completed, the next step in the process is state-of-the-art diagnostic lab work referred to as the “Evaluation Analysis”. This step will determine what your current levels are, taking into consideration along with your comprehensive medical history when deciding if you could benefit from HGH Treatment.
What are the Benefits?
If you are approved for HGH therapy, there are a variety of benefits that you could potentially experience:
- Better results from the gym – with increased HGH levels, you can experience increased bone density, protecting you from osteoporosis and increased muscle mass, making your workouts produce better results.
- Slim down – With the increased hormonal activity, you will have an easier time losing weight and won’t gain weight as easily.
- A pep in your step – hormone regulation can be a major mood booster, but feeling younger and healthier is bound to make you feel happier as well.
- Improved heart function – Your heart is a muscle and HGH can make your muscles work better, including your heart.
- Increased stamina – Your body’s resilience to physical activity will improve, increasing your capacity and ability for your muscles to recover.
Schedule a Consultation
If you think you may be experiencing insufficient hormone levels, you may benefit from adding HGH therapy to your anti-aging medicine treatment plan. Rejuvalife also offers other hormone replacement options, including Hormone Pellet Therapy. Call Rejuvalife Vitality Institute at 310-276-4494 today to schedule a private consultation with Dr. Berger.