Hormone Pellet Therapy Benefits for Men
As we age, it’s natural for our bodies to produce less testosterone. For some men, these levels begin to dip too low and affect sex drive, energy and weight, also known as Male Menopause or Low T. Luckily, hormone treatments, such as hormone pellet therapy, is a safe and natural way to increase your testosterone levels and improve your quality of life.
What is Hormone Pellet Therapy?
Hormone Pellet Therapy in Beverly Hills involves a pellet implant placed under the skin that releases consistent and proper hormone doses into the body. These hormone doses are chemically identical to the hormones naturally produced in your body. Hormone pellets are inserted into the fatty tissue under the skin, and mimic the way healthy testicles release hormones into the men’s bloodstream.
What are the hormone pellet therapy benefits?
- Worry-Free – Pellet Therapy is administered through one injection every few months. This allows patients to forgo taking pills every day or changing patches with other hormone therapy methods.
- Naturally Derived – The hormones used in pellet therapy are sourced from plants, and are identical to the hormones that your body naturally produces. This makes it a very safe and effective replacement treatment.
- Pellet Therapy is Lasting and Consistent – This type of therapy lasts for several months and stay present in the body for 24 hours a day. This is unlike other methods that require doses once or twice a day to replace hormone levels as they begin to drop. Since the levels stay consistent, this avoids the “rollercoaster” effect often found with other methods.
- Improved Muscle Mass and Bone Density – Once hormones levels are restored, patients will experience the benefits of stronger muscle mass and bones due to increased bone density.
- Mental Clarity – Proper hormone levels may also improve the brain’s ability to concentrate and focus on daily tasks.
- The Look of Vitality – Skin and hair quality will improve, giving you a healthier, more youthful appearance.
Schedule a Consultation
If you think you may be experiencing lower hormone levels, you may benefit from adding hormone pellet therapy to your anti-aging medicine treatment plan. Call Rejuvalife Vitality Institute at 310.856.9173 today to schedule a private consultation with Dr. Berger.