What to Expect During Your Liposuction ConsultationSERVING BEVERLY HILLS AND LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
Unless you are an existing patient, your liposuction consultation will likely be the first time you meet with Beverly Hills cosmetic surgeon Dr. Andre Berger one-on-one, and the opportunity to ask questions that you may have about your options and the procedure.
Dr. Berger welcomes these questions and encourages you to bring as many as you have, better enabling him to ensure you feel comfortable and educated about your choices, our facilities, the staff and Dr. Berger himself.
Your private and confidential consultation assesses your candidacy for liposuction and to thoroughly cover your options, helping ensure you are choosing the procedure best suited to meet your needs. As with all of our consultations, we will provide a safe and judgement-free space to carefully explore your options and gain a better understanding of how you can reach your goals.
Determining if Liposuction is Right for You; And Your Options
During your liposuction consultation and examination at our Beverly Hills office, Dr. Berger will:
- Carefully listen to your concerns and desires to better understand why you are considering this body contouring option
- Fully evaluate your problem areas to see if liposuction, or any other procedure may be a viable solution
- Determine your candidacy for a liposuction procedure
- Discuss the types of liposuction procedures available to you, including SmartLipo™, water-assisted liposuction ( Body Jet™), power assisted liposuction (PAL), HiDef Lipo and suction assisted tumescent liposuction (SAL) that will be most effective at treating your specific areas of concern
- Cover what needs to be done before and after your procedure to ensure a safe and quick recovery
During your liposuction consultation we can also schedule your procedure, provide you with materials and details about the technique(s) Dr. Berger will be employing, and discuss payment and financing options to help make certain everything goes smoothly on the day of your surgery. If new questions arise at any point during your consultation, Dr. Berger will take time to answer them thoroughly and thoughtfully. It is our goal to make sure you remain comfortable and confident at all times while in our care. Dr. Berger performs his body contouring surgeries in his beautiful AAAHC fully accredited surgery center located in the same building as Rejuvalife Vitality Institute.
Dedicated to achieving the highest standards of patient care, Dr. Berger serves as President of the California Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Foundation for Patient Safety and Education.
Your liposuction consultation may take up to one hour. We ask that you budget time accordingly and allow yourself sufficient space to openly discuss your desires with Dr. Berger, and to receive straightforward and personalized information about your body contouring options.
If you are ready to schedule your FREE liposuction consultation at our Beverly Hills office, please contact Rejuvalife Vitality Institute online or by calling 310.856.9173 today. We welcome patients from all Los Angeles area communities.
Written by Dr. Andre Berger