REQUEST A CONSULTATION
Tummy TuckSERVING BEVERLY HILLS AND LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
Tummy tuck surgery (abdominoplasty) is one of the most effective ways to achieve a slim, toned, and attractive midsection. With this procedure, cosmetic surgeon Dr. Andre Berger can help define and sculpt the entire abdominal area to enhance both physical comfort and appearance.
If you are unhappy with excess skin or fat in and around your belly, please contact Rejuvalife Vitality Institute online or by calling our Beverly Hills office at 310.856.9173 to schedule your tummy tuck consultation today.
What Abdominoplasty Addresses
Every tummy tuck is different though many share common focus. Depending on your needs, your tummy tuck procedure may target:
- Excess deposits of fat in and around the abdomen – Dr. Berger uses advanced liposuction techniques to eliminate stubborn accumulations of fat during abdominoplasty.
- Loose and sagging skin – Excess skin is removed during tummy tuck surgery, allowing for a tighter and more ideally defined midsection. This part of tummy tuck surgery can also help remove stretch marks and other imperfections.
- Separated abdominal muscles – During tummy tuck surgery, abdominal muscles that have become separated are brought back together. This step draws in the waist while strengthening core muscles essential for balance and posture.
Not all abdominoplasty procedures will include each of these steps. The best way to learn what your tummy tuck surgery will include is through a one-on-one consultation with our experienced and caring cosmetic surgeon.
Tummy Tuck Candidates
Tummy tuck surgery is often part of the mommy makeover procedure because it addresses many of the issues brought about by physical changes during pregnancy. However, one needn’t be a mom to benefit from this highly effective cosmetic treatment.
You may be a good candidate for abdominoplasty if you are:
- A nonsmoker
- In good health
- Prepared for a surgical procedure
- Ready to take time off for recovery
- Willing to closely follow Dr. Berger’s pre and postoperative instructions
All of our tummy tuck procedures are performed at our AAACH accredited surgical center where your safety can be guarded by our experienced staff. However, abdominoplasty is a complex and involved procedure that is not right for every patient. During your initial consultation Dr. Berger will listen to your concerns, evaluate your frame, and discuss all of your options to help you decide if tummy tuck surgery is the best solution for your needs.