THREAD LIFT in Los Angeles, CASERVING BEVERLY HILLS AND LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
At Rejuvalife Vitality Institute, Dr. Andre Berger offers a wide range of non-surgical facelift and body contouring procedures to reverse the signs of aging and help you look as young as you feel. If you would like to restore a more youthful appearance, but prefer to avoid extensive plastic surgery such as a traditional facelift, then a Thread Lift (also known as Suture Lift or Silhouette Thread) procedure may be the right option for you.
As one of the first to perform thread lifts in Los Angeles, Dr. Berger is considered a pioneer in the field of non-surgical facial rejuvenation. He brings over 13 years of thread lift experience to his practice with Instalift, NovaThreads and MINT PDO. He well-earned his reputation as an innovator and an instructor to his fellow cosmetic surgeons. Please call 310.957.5612 today to schedule a consultation at our Beverly Hills office.
WHAT IS A THREAD LIFT?
A thread lift is a non-surgical, minimally invasive facelift and/or body contouring procedure that uses special suture threads to “lift up” sagging skin on the neck and face, buttocks, arms and other areas. The procedure is less time-consuming than a traditional facelift or butt lift, and there is virtually little recovery or downtime. The end result is a more refreshed, relaxed, natural and youthful appearance.
Dr. Berger offers a few types of Thread Lift options for both face and buttocks: those using our Silhouette Thread in Los Angeles and those using PDO threads – NovaThreads or MINT. Each technique and product offers unique advantages, so the best way to determine which of these great procedures will best fit your needs is to consult with Dr. Berger in person.
THE BENEFITS OF THREAD LIFTS
These are the main benefits to choose a thread lift to achieve your facial rejuvenation goals without having to undergo aggressive surgery and downtime:
- Achieves excellent results for men and women between the ages of 40 and 70
- Facial volume is redistributed, restoring a youthful appearance
- Corrects mid and lower face drooping
- Smoothes prematurely aging skin
- Minimally invasive, non-surgical treatment
- No general anesthesia required
- Short recovery and minimal downtime
- Less swelling, bruising, and discomfort than a traditional facelift
- Will stimulate collagen production for a lifted effect
- Immediate results, with additional lifting effects achieved over time
“Thank you Dr. Berger, to you and your staff for taking such great care of me before, during and after my Silhouette InstaLift. What an amazing procedure! I had complete peace of mind under your care, and the results are truly remarkable. Your facility is outstanding, and I look forward to other treatments with you in the future.”
-T.W. Verified Patient
THE THREAD LIFT PROCEDURE
In general, our thread lift procedures are an in-office procedure taking about 60-90 minutes. The patient will be given a local anesthetic and will likely not feel any discomfort or pain. Patient comfort is a paramount concern for us, so we do everything possible to ensure that patients are well taken care of.
Dr. Berger will then determine the best sites to insert the “thread” in order to achieve the desired final result. Next, Dr. Berger will begin the process of inserting the threads. The specifics of this will depend on the desired final result and the Thread Lift product employed.
This process is repeated several times in the targeted area, in order to create the desired shape and lift, again varying due to the type of thread employed.
TYPES OF THREAD LIFTS
- The Silhouette InstaLift is used to lift underlying tissue. Where procedures such as dermal filler injections or laser rejuvenation are used primarily to treat shallow signs of aging, Silhouette InstaLift is used to create lift at deeper levels.Sometimes known by the name Silhouette Lift or Soft, Silhouette InstaLift is typically used around the cheeks and jawline in order to provide structure and youthful orientation to the face. As we age, the skin in the cheeks tends to droop, wrinkle, and sag. Silhouette InstaLift is designed to mitigate many of those signs of aging.The Silhouette InstaLift procedure is performed under local anesthesia. The sutures are inserted into the skin (the target depth is roughly 5mm). Once those sutures are in place, Dr. Berger can compress and “lift” the skin thanks to the bi-directional cones located along the suture.
Silhouette InstaLift threads encourage the body’s production of collagen, giving patients a one-two punch of rejuvenation: the mechanical “lift” from the suture, and the restorative powers of collagen.
- The NovaThread PDO Lift is an innovative solution that amplifies your body’s own rejuvenating powers. Nova threads are essentially needles that come pre-loaded with what’s called a PDO suture. These sutures, originally developed for heart surgery, are completely absorbable. Because they are pre-loaded into needles, it means that the procedure consists mainly of just a few injections.Over time, the PDO suture breaks down – but as it does so, it creates lift, structure, and encourages your body to start producing collagen. This collagen production happens because your body reacts modestly to the sutures, kick-starting a “selective inflammatory response” that is then harnessed as a natural rejuvenation process.
- MINT PDO Lift differs from other thread lifts primarily because of the shape of the barbs on the sutures that hold the tissue of the face in place. The barbs on the MINT threads are a helical shape that are molded instead of cut. The helical barbs are stronger and have a greater ability to anchor the tissues of the face in place, for a longer lasting lift than can be accomplished with some other types of thread lifts.Other thread lifts such as the Silhouette InstaLift, involve the use of sutures with small cones to hold facial tissue in place. Most often the sutures of these various lifts are made of the same material and will produce fairly similar results, such as boosted collagen production and a lifted appearance.
A PIONEER IN THREAD LIFT PROCEDURES
Dr. Andre Berger is a pioneer in the field of Thread Lifts. He was among the first to adopt the thread lift in Los Angeles and in Beverly Hills. Dr. Berger tests each new thread lift technology that comes to market and incorporate the best technologies into his practice to achieve dramatic (but natural looking) results.
Despite the fact that they are minimally invasive, Thread Lift procedures can be quite delicate. That’s why you want to make sure to a steady, experienced, and expert cosmetic surgeon such as Dr. Berger during your procedure.
AM I A THREAD LIFT CANDIDATE?
The best Thread Lift candidates are in good physical condition and have normal skin thickness. If you had a prior surgical facelift and are currently experiencing sagging skin, you may be an ideal candidate.
This procedure is also an excellent option for younger men and women who would like to delay the signs of aging or achieve subtle rejuvenation results in the brow, cheek, jowls, or neck.
In general, our Silhouette InstaLift and Thread Lift patients have the following characteristics:
- Sagging, old-looking skin around the face or jawline
- Loss of volume or structure in the face
- A desire to avoid invasive surgery, either due to medical reasons or personal preference
- A desire to avoid general anesthesia
- Realistic expectations about what this procedure can accomplish
RECOVERY AND RESULTS
In general, patients are able to resume their normal activities quickly after the procedure is completed. There may be some bruising or swelling after the procedure, but this should subside within 1-5 days.
Some Thread Lift results will be noticeable nearly instantly. Our Los Angeles InstaLift patients consistently remark on how the new volume and structure make them look younger and feel more confident. A Thread Lift facial rejuvenation procedure will make the patient look more youthful and rejuvenated.
THREAD BUTT LIFT
Dr. Berger also offers thread lift procedures designed to augment the shape of the buttocks. A Thread Butt Lift procedure follows the same basic steps- the goal is to lift and support the buttocks and increase the roundness to provide noticeable “lift” to the rear end in order to improve the overall profile. Learn more about this technique by contacting our office.
Thread Butt Lift procedures can be accompanied by Sculptra Butt Lift injections or a Brazilian Buttlift in order to provide the best results possible. The injected threads work to create and reinforce structures within the butt, increasing the size and volume where desired. The results can last for a significant amount of time.
TEACHER, PIONEER, LUMINARY, LEADER
Dr. Berger is renowned for his excellence in all things, his pioneering spirit, his development of non- invasive, non-surgical procedures and techniques, and among his peers he is a “luminary.” Physicians and surgeons from around the world travel to Beverly Hills to master his life-changing techniques and procedures while sitting under his guidance. Other than thread lifts, he is also known for Advanced Liposuction, Fat transfer, Natural Breast Augmentation, and PRP treatments. The makers of world-class technologies such BodyJet Liposuction, Carestream, Silhouette Lift and NovaThreads have called upon Dr. Berger to teach their procedures, techniques and technologies to other physicians. In addition, Dr. Berger was engaged in a number of IRB approved clinical research studies in the area of Regenerative Medicine and Cellular (Stem Cells).
This extensive experience allows him to identify the ideal situations for the best uses of the new and improved thread lifts that are on the market today to offer his patients the best options. As a result, you can be confident that you will receive the most beautiful, natural looking results you deserve.
CONTACT US TODAY!
To find out if a Thread lift is the right option for you, please contact Rejuvalife Vitality Institute using the form at the right side of the page or call 310.957.5612 today to schedule your consultation. Dr. Andre Berger serves patients in Beverly Hills and Los Angeles, California.
Written by Dr. Andre Berger