Posted November 29, 2018 in Non-Surgical Procedures
Advances in aesthetic science continue to bring newer and better non-invasive treatments to the field. While some people will require surgery as a cosmetic problem is more serious, larger and larger numbers of people are able to enhance their appearance without undergoing a surgical procedure.
While surgery will produce a long-term result, it also poses risks and requires time to recover.
Pros of Surgery:
- Long term results
- Can treat serious face, body or breast conditions.
- For a total body makeover, surgery is often the best option.
- Surgery is required for reconstructive procedures.
- To lift or augment breasts, surgery is required.
- A surgical facelift removes excess skin and tissue, while tightening the underlying muscle structure.
Cons of Surgery:
- All surgeries carry some degree of risk, although complications are uncommon.
- A surgical procedure will require time off work or other activities to recover.
- Surgical procedures are most costly than non-surgical enhancements.
Non-invasive treatments can produce spectacular results – but it is all in the hands behind the procedure. Dr. Berger has been recognized as a “Top Doc” by Vanity Fair Magazine, and his reputation for excellence has made him one of the most popular medical professionals serving in the Southland, and he known for his excellent results with non-invasive procedures.
Pros of Non-Invasive Procedures:
- Typically take only a short appointment.
- Less costly than surgery.
- Can produce a dramatic improvement in appearance.
- Can firm, tighten, lift and enhance face and body.
- No scalpels, no scars, very little (if any) recovery time.
- Fat reduction is possible without surgical intervention with today’s treatments.
Cons of Non-Invasive Procedures:
- Retreatment is often required to maintain the improved look.
- Minor bruising and swelling can occur with dermal fillers.
- When a less-qualified injector is involved, with too much filler added, the results can appear strange and unnatural – but not at Rejuvalife – you are under the care of one of the nation’s top anti-aging professionals, Dr. Berger.
Rejuvalife’s Array of Non-Invasive Procedures
At Rejuvalife, we offer a wide array of non-invasive procedures. Some of our most popular treatments include:
- BOTOX: Your face reveals your age – but does it have to? That’s when BOTOX is the answer. Countless numbers of our clients count upon us to help keep them looking young, fresh, and free from lines and wrinkles with carefully-applied BOTOX injections. We are not interested in creating a “frozen” look – our patients expect a natural-looking outcome.
- Radiesse: The beauty of Radiesse is that it does more than smooth lines and wrinkles – these injections have the added benefit of triggering an increased level of natural collagen production for smoother, firmer, more youthful skin. The results last for longer, due to the plumping effect of your skin producing more natural collagen, and many of our patients enjoy the smoothing, firming effect for up to a year.
- Chemical Peels: Your skin takes a beating, even if you religiously follow a full skincare routine, with the most effective products. To keep it looking young, fresh, and vital, a chemical peel should be added to your regular beauty regime. Your skin will be evaluated, and the correct medical-grade peel solution used to restore and rejuvenate your skin. As the peel does its work, new fresh, healthy skin is revealed.
- PRP Hair Restoration: If you see your hair becoming thinner, finer, and beginning to shed excessively, the condition often progresses, leaving you feeling embarrassed about your look. PRP, or “platelet rich plasma” is a product created from a small sample of your own blood. This product contains a high concentration of platelets and growth factors – and is often used in the medical field to speed healing. For hair growth, the PRP is injected into your scalp so it reaches the hair follicles that are no longer functioning correctly, triggering them to restore and once again begin producing healthy, thick strands of hair. If you are dealing with the early signs of balding, excessive shedding, or your hair has become thinner and finer, find out about PRP hair restoration at Rejuvalife in Beverly Hills.
- Stem Cell Therapy: There are few more exciting areas of regenerative medicine than stem cell therapy. As this field advances it has become clear that the use of stem cells can restore and rejuvenate various areas of the body. At Rejuvalife, we offer stem cell therapy treatments to help you maintain a younger, fresher look, whether with PRP and microneedling or other regenerative technique.
- Laser Hair Removal: Nothing is more appealing than smooth, healthy skin – free from unwanted hair or stubble from shaving or waxing. Rather than spending time and money on waxing, shaving, plucking, or threading, why not undergo laser hair removal for a long-term solution? Whether you are unhappy with underarm hair, facial hair, back hair, arm hair, or excess hair in the bikini zone, our laser hair removal techniques can leave the area smooth and hairless for the long term.
- Microdermabrasion: Dr. Berger is committed to providing his patients with the most advanced and effective anti-aging techniques. His microdermabrasion system, DiamondTome, produces superior results. To resurface your skin and remove unsightly age spots, sun spots, sun damage, or blackheads, while smoothing and firming your skin, our microdermabrasion system produces impressive results, with no adverse side effects. Your skin quality will be enhanced, firmer, and more supple. The system has big advantages as it is gentler and does not involve the use of loose crystals or other abrasives being released into the environment.
- Precision Laser: Many types of laser systems are available today, but Dr. Berger has selected the best of the best for his patients. If your skin has become lax, crepey, or lost its youthful glow, our laser treatments can restore skin quality with long term effects. When using laser therapy, a precision approach is exceptionally important. You will never have a “cookie-cutter” treatment – expect a customized anti-aging laser skin restoration treatment. Imagine keeping your skin looking firm, tauter, and more youthful for years longer than was ever possible – that is the beauty of our precision laser treatments.
A Holistic Approach to Beauty
At Rejuvalife, we consider than beauty is attained through attention to the whole person. Dr. Berger has focused on anti-aging medicine for decades and offers his patients a full scope of the most effective, healthy methodologies. It is now possible to slow the effects of aging, along with the many unpleasant symptoms of hormonal imbalances. We offer hormone replacement therapy for men and women, nutritional supplements to provide the body with the nutrients it craves, nutrition and fitness guidance, stress management, weight management, and state-of-the-art diagnostic testing. We believe that it is vital that the underlying cause of your condition is identified correctly so it can be treated successfully.
Rejuvalife in Beverly Hills
When you visit our anti-aging clinic, you will notice you have come to a practice with a different approach to wellness. Dr. Berger will spend all the time you need discussing your health and beauty concerns – you will never be rushed or pressured. Rather than adding stress, our goal is to help you achieve a better quality of life through our range of cosmetic treatments, both surgical and non-surgical, along with advanced anti-aging medicine.
Our patients come to us from Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, along with other states and countries – as Dr. Berger is a leading authority on anti-aging, and the author of a popular book, “The Beverly Hills Anti-Aging Prescription.” He is a frequent speaker at professional gatherings about modern anti-aging medicine, and a member of the 2018 Los Angeles Multispecialty Cosmetic Academy (LA-MCA) prestigious faculty. You can trust us to be genuine, effective, and committed to helping you lead a happier, more fulfilling life.
We Want to Hear Your Story.
You are a unique individual, with unique needs, problems, and goals. When treating our patients, we want to understand their vision to help craft a treatment plan that produces results that bring them happiness, empowerment, and confidence. We want to hear your story and what you want to achieve in cosmetic enhancement or anti-aging.
Whether you need a surgical enhancement, want to lose weight effectively, require hormone balancing, or just want to look younger and more appealing, we offer every type of service to help you. Meet with us, tell us your story, and experience the best of what Beverly Hills has to offer in cosmetic enhancements here at Rejuvalife Vitality Center – we treat both men and women. Call today.