Skip to main content
Rejuvalife Vitality Institute mobile version logo MENU

Beyond the Skin’s Surface

Posted July 30, 2018 in

The limit to the length of our lives is more or less genetically set, but the complexities of the environment can have a significant influence on it,” says Andre Berger, MD, a cosmetic surgeon who practices anti-aging medicine in Beverly Hills. “You can either slow down the aging process or accelerate it.

Aging, says Dr. Andre Berger, is a natural process that can be influenced by many factors. About 30 percent of aging is determined by the genetic factors we inherit from out parents. The rest of it, the remaining 70 percent of what happens, is environmental.