COVID Safety Measure ProtocolSERVING BEVERLY HILLS AND LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
I hope you are doing well and staying safe during these challenging times.
The City of Beverly Hills has allowed us to re-open for elective procedures, so we are beginning to, slowly and carefully.
Our priority is the health and safety of our patients and our dedicated staff. To that end, we are proud to announce our reopening as a “COVID-Protected Facility” with numerous protocols in place for your health and peace-of-mind.
For your safety and the safety of our team, being a “COVID-Protected Facility” means:
- All patients will be required to wear a mask and all our staff will be fully equipped with the appropriate protective gear.
- COVID -19 patient screening will be performed (temperature check, questionnaire) upon arrival to our office.
- Prior to all surgeries, patients will require a COVID – 19 antibody test and a COVID -19 active infection test report from a test that was done within 2-3 days of their scheduled surgical procedure.
- We’re limiting the number of patients in our office in order to maintain appropriate social distance. Our medical office Waiting ROOM will remain CLOSED to more than one patient at a time; you will be escorted directly to a treatment room.
- In office visits will be for ONLY for in-office treatments, procedures, necessary exams, pre-op visits, and post-op initial follow up visits.
- No walk-ins will be allowed at this time.
- Please arrive on time. If arriving earlier to your appointment you will NEED to call the office first, otherwise if there are other patients, you may have to wait until your appointment time.
- To minimize unnecessary exposure most Age Management and Cosmetic consultations and follow up appointments will be offered ONLINE ONLY.
- Rejuvalife Vitality Institute and Dr. Andre Berger will continue to remain complaint with state and local orders and will adhere to the safety guidelines provided by the CDC.
- For mandatory in-person follow-ups and for all treatments/procedures ONLY the PATIENT will be allowed in the room with Dr. Berger and his assistant. Family members or friends will not be allowed in the office. We are limiting the amount of people in the building.
- If you are unable to come in for your appointment, please let us know at least 24 HOURS prior so we can offer that spot to another person.
- We’ll continue to sanitize our office regularly throughout the day including disinfecting all surfaces, equipment, and seating areas before and after each patient…and more.
- We are committed to continue offering you our services in an efficient and safe way, so please FOLLOW these guidelines.
At Rejuvalife Vitality institute, we are excited to be able to help you, when you are ready we are here to support you with your anti-aging and aesthetics needs.
If you’d like to schedule an in-person or virtual appointment, or learn more about any of our services, feel free to call us at 310-276-4494 or go to rejuvalife.md.
Thank you and we can’t wait to see you soon!
The Rejuvalife Team
Written by Dr. Andre Berger