REQUEST A CONSULTATION
Choosing an Injector: A ChecklistSERVING BEVERLY HILLS AND LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
If you are considering non-surgical facial rejuvenation with dermal fillers, it is vital that you are careful in your selection of the injector. Many day spas, salons, and even dental offices offer injectable fillers such as Juvéderm, and BOTOX® Cosmetic, but not all of the providers at these locations are experienced, extensively trained, or certified to provide advanced cosmetic treatments.
To help guard your safety and ensure your lasting satisfaction, we recommend you utilize this quick checklist when considering and comparing providers prior to scheduling an appointment for any cosmetic procedure or treatment.
What to Look for in a Dermal Filler Injector (Print This Checklist)
- Check to make sure your treatment will be performed in a facility that meets or exceeds the highest medical standards.
- Does injectables and toxins (Botox) make up a large percentage of the practice’s services, focus and business?
- Does the practice provide a comprehensive list of dermal filler and injectable treatment options, or do they only offer a handful of options?
- Confirming the education and training level of the person who will provide my injections is not enough. Does the injector have the experience required to demonstrate advanced injectable procedural proficiency?
- Has the injector been certified to perform complex non-surgical cosmetic procedures and/or longer lasting fillers and have they been sufficiently experienced in doing them?
- Is the injector fully versed on all of the potential complications of injectable treatments and are they fully prepared to manage them?
- Did my consultation concentrate on listening to me, examining my needs and providing detailed information and treatment recommendations, or focus simply on selling me what I initially inquired about?
- Check on the types and depth of reviews available for this practice or facility.
- Check to make sure you find reviews for the specific physician who performs my treatment.
- Is the provider able to address these and other questions during a comprehensive initial consultation?
Taking time to run through this checklist can help save you time and money. It can also help protect you against untrained and less qualified providers who may do more harm than good.
Why Choose Rejuvalife Vitality Institute
Beverly Hills advanced cosmetic injector Dr. Andre Berger has over two decades of experience helping men and women address visible signs of aging through personalized and targeted treatment options. Working with each patient individually, Dr. Berger is able to create specific dermal filler combinations that produce a natural-looking, yet noticeably soft and youthful appearance, all while protecting your safety and working to ensure your ultimate satisfaction. Dedicated to achieving the highest standards of patient care, Dr. Berger serves as President of the California Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Foundation for Patient Safety and Education.
Our treatments are provided in our comfortable Beverly Hills medical office where standards of sanitation and patient safety are upheld to the highest degree. With us, your safety and comfort are top priorities and we would be happy to discuss your specific needs in greater detail during your private and confidential consultation
Choosing the right injector is the first step in achieving your cosmetic goals. Please contact Rejuvalife Vitality Institute online or by calling 310.856.9173 to schedule your initial consultation and allow us to help you reach those goals today.
Written by Dr. Andre Berger